Statements and Claims of the True Holders of Truth


john 14:6 "JESUS said unto him. I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE...



Yah Jesus is the TRUTH....why? Because He is the WAY
And why He says " I am the LIFE"? Because ANYONE WHO HOLDS THE TRUTH HAVE ACCESS OR WAY TO LIFE(LIFE EVERLASTING NOT MORTAL LIFE...FOR MORTAL LIFE HAS DEATH SO IT IS NOT "LIFE" INDEED BECAUSE IT HAS "DEATH")

Why Jesus says "I AM the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE."? Because HE HAS THE TRUTH which Holders of the real Truth also Have because They too are a SON,thus anyone who has the TRUTH could also say to those who haven't know it, "I am the TRUTH, I am the WAY,I am the LIFE" just like what Jesus have claim to himself...Is this Blasphemy? certainly not if you really know the TRUTH...but I i really know it..I am not Lying poh to all of you that i have the TRUTH....

and any one who has the TRUTH could Open and Close the gates of the Kingdom of Light to anyone...for anyone who has the TRUTH have authority to those who are ignorant of it...


Anyone could make this statement and claim of Jesus to the ones who are ignorant of the Truth,that they are the Truth,the Way and the Life to those who are ignorant...

0 comments

Leave a Reply

Copyright October 05,2008-2014 Ecclesia Pleroma All rights reserved Designed by SimplexDesign